
I'm so excited for this weekend. I'm heading up to Portland to see a Beth Moore conference...I love this woman. I also get to spend some time with a sweet blogger friend (Kendra) that I met through Kelly's blog. While I'm up there I'm also going to meet up with my Dad and Lynn before they head off to the Blazer playoff game..fun filled weekend!
Here's what's going on with our very active baby ;~)
The network of nerves in your baby's ears is better developed and more sensitive than before. He may now be able to hear both your voice and your partner's as you chat with each other. He's inhaling and exhaling small amounts of amniotic fluid, which is essential for the development of his lungs. These so-called breathing movements are also good practice for when he's born and takes that first gulp of air. And he's continuing to put on baby fat. He now weighs about a pound and two-thirds and measures 14 inches (an English hothouse cucumber) from head to heel.

4 comments:
Fun filled indeed!!!
oh boy...that sounds like fun! I hope you enjoy it!!!!! Third trimester here we come:)
Hi Julie! Hope your having an awesome weekend at the conference with Kendra! SO jealous :)
your little one is super active too, huh? Seems like ours never naps, hope that changes when she arrives! haha! -Tara
Isn't this whole process just a miracle?? Okay, not so glamorous, but a miracle!
Love the blog makeover btw...it just happens to be the layout I was going to choose next! Great minds think alike :-)
Post a Comment