We had another great Dr's appointment yesterday. The baby's growth is right on schedule and so is mine :~) The heart rate was in the 140's so it's certainly keeping us guessing. I'm feeling lots of movement several times throughout the day and what a joy for my husband to be able to experience it too! Our next appointment is scheduled for May8th which is the hubby's 33rd birthday :~)
I just have to share a neat opportunity that has come my way. My pastor called me last night and asked me if i would participate in something this weekend for all 4 of our Easter services. Have you ever heard of cardboard testimonies? Well basically you write on one side of the poster board what you were hoping and praying for or who you were as a person and on the other side you write the result. Well of course ours will be "waited and tried a long time to have a baby" and then he's going to have me turn to my side to reveal my baby bump. I feel so honored to be a part of something like this because I know there will be women there who will need to have this hope and encouragement. I'm excited to see God turn up in a HUGE way and for ministry to happen before/after services. Please keep this in your prayers.
Here's what's going on with our baby:
Head to heels, your baby now measures about 13 1/2 inches. Her weight — a pound and a half — isn't much more than an average rutabaga, but she's beginning to exchange her long, lean look for some baby fat. As she does, her wrinkled skin will begin to smooth out and she'll start to look more and more like a newborn. She's also growing more hair — and if you could see it, you'd now be able to discern its color and texture.

2 comments:
Can't wait to hear how the cardboard testimony goes. How cool!! I was praying tonight for you, praying that God would use your miracle baby to encourage women in the Church that day that need to be filled with HOPE!
I just found your blog through another, I think your baby bump is adorable!!!
Post a Comment