Everything is going so fabulous..no complaints. We had a meet/greet with a Pediatrician yesterday afternoon and we've decided on one so we can check that off the list. Wayne and I both couldn't stop talking about how great he was in just the 30 minutes we spent with him. We had some questions about vaccinations and circumcision (of course only if it's a boy) :~) and we agreed on everything. He's a down to earth guy and has great bed side manner. I can't believe we're already at this point! This baby is becoming more and more active throughout the day and it's so fun to feel it moving around. Here's belly shot and an update on our baby!
This week marks the beginning of the third trimester. The retina, which is important in the reception of light images, develops its normal layers by the 27th week of gestation. These layers are important in receiving light and light information and transmitting it to the brain for interpretation. Your baby's skin is quite wrinkled from floating in water. This will stay this way until a few weeks after birth as your newborn fills out into a baby. Your baby is about 14.5 inches long, and weighs over two pounds.

2 comments:
I can't believe you are in the 3rd trimester!!! Time is just flying =)
So good to see you last weekend sweet friend!
Love you!!
Julie you look fabulous! Don't you feel like the time has flown by?!
I want to slow down the pregnancy clock! :)
Post a Comment