
I can't wait for our appointment tomorrow. We'll get to hear the little one's heartbeat again. It's been so fun asking people what they think we're having and then they come to find out that we're keeping it a surprise ;~) I'm still feeling great and feeling more and more little flutters throughout the day. I can't wait until we start decorating the baby's room. Soon..soon...
I'm still praying fervently for my friends out there who are still waiting for the Lord to bless them. God's timing is perfect and He's so faithful. Through good times and bad times, remember that He is the same God. Whatever you're going through God is receiving GLORY and it's all about HIM not us.
Your baby's skeleton is changing from soft cartilage to bone, and the umbilical cord — her lifeline to the placenta — is growing stronger and thicker. Your baby weighs 5 ounces now (about as much as a turnip), and she's around 5 inches long from head to bottom. She can move her joints, and her sweat glands are starting to develop.

2 comments:
I have never thought a turnip was cute before today =)
julie~ i can't believe ya'll are not finding out if it's a boy or girl. there is NO WAY that clay could wait:)
i'm so glad you are feeling good and can't wait to start seeing pics of the nursery.
Post a Comment