Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday the 13th

I came down with a cold yesterday but thankfully I was able to sleep the day away and I'm feeling much better today. Now I'm just playing catch up with work. So onto the 13th...I can remember having a substitute teacher back in elementary school on Friday the 13th and her name was Mrs. Krueger...how crazy is that. I even asked her if that was her real last name and it was. I think she turned out to be a nice lady but then again that was so long that I don't remember :~0 Our appointment on Tuesday went fabulous. Heartrate was in the 150's. I asked the doctor about being hungry all the time and he told me that I probably wasn't eating enough during my snacks. Well I think I can take care of that problem :~0 We scheduled our BIG ultrasound for March 9th...even though we aren't finding out what we're having it will be fun to see the baby on screen again. We'll get lots of pics and I can't wait to post them!

1 comment:

tara said...

congratulations! i just found your blog through kellys korner. we are very close in pregnancy. our little blessing is due July 31st, i am currently 16 weeks. we are having 3d/4d sono this friday to find outh the gender. good luck with your little blessing.
tara from maryland