Sunday, November 30, 2008
Taken Over by Snowmen
As I'm sitting here typing I hear Christmas music in the background. I absolutely LOVE this time of the year. I talked my husband into getting down the decorations so I could start my decorating. I gotta tell you...I LOVE snowmen so everywhere you look in my house, is a snowman. They're just so happy, how can you not smile when you see one of these faces? I can't wait until we get our tree so then we can display our snowmen and penguin ornaments. It's been a great Sunday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
how is it that i've known you this long and never knew that we both liked the SAME holiday snowmen and penguins??!!!
nate loves rudolph...so penguins may have to find a new home to go to. maybe they'll go to your home?
i'll make sure to let you know when that time comes!
hahaha!
xoxo
pam
Post a Comment