Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Miracle of Life



Well I've been waiting for so long to be able to post this. I had to wait until after we told the family. We're going to have a baby!!! We are so ecstatic, elated and completely speechless. Wayne and I found out a week before Thanksgiving. The line on the pregnancy test was super dark so we knew it was total reassurance from the Lord that things were going to be okay. (See photo ) Thankfully my Dr's office does early ultrasounds so we were able to have one at around 8 weeks and what an amazing experience to see our baby on screen. (see video) The doctor predicted I was a couple of days ahead of what the u/s measurements were saying. So...we've picked July 20th as our due date until we hear otherwise. We were married May 20th, we found out November 20th so it just makes sense for the baby to be due July 20th :~)

View my ultrasound here

God is so good and we're still in total shock! Thanks for all the prayers!! More updates on Baby Nowacki to come. Our next appointment is scheduled for January 9th ;~)

8 comments:

Kendra said...

PRAISE JESUS!!! Oh I have been waiting for WEEKS for this post!!
Sweet friend, I am SO incredibly happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How great is our God?!?
May your family be blessed this Christmas!
Hugs,
kendra

Our Story said...

Congrats! What an awesome Christmas gift. I found you through Kelly's blog. I prayed for you by name...how awesome is God! Your last name always stood out because I once worked with a girl with the same last name. Merry Christmas...enjoy this special time!

Unknown said...

julie~ i have been waiting for this post for weeks:) i am so excited for you and your husband. God is so GOOD!!

Merry Christmas!

Jennifer

Pam said...

hurray! i'm so glad you finally got to post it and i'm able to post messages about the baby!!

yay!!

love you!

Mike, Kacy & Wells said...

I saw this on Dwelling in the Land. Congratulations on your little one! Go buy some Baby's First Christmas stuff for next year!!

Heather said...

CONGRATS! I came over from the prayer blog and I am so thrilled that God has blessed you!

Shannon P. said...

I was looking back on your blog posts-- that's so funny about the dates.
we started dating on Nov. 23rd, 2003. We got Married Dec. 23rd, 2005 and I had Kaylee Aug. 23rd, 2008.

funny how Good works, isn't it??

Shannon P. said...

I was looking back on your blog posts-- that's so funny about the dates.

we started dating on Nov. 23rd, 2003. We got Married Dec. 23rd, 2005 and I had Kaylee Aug. 23rd, 2008.

funny how Good works, isn't it??