Here she is...isn't she a beauty :~) This picture was taken a couple of years ago...she looks the same and of course I look a little different ;~)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Audrey has been appointed for a time such as this. The Lord is intricately imparting gifts into her. It is our prayer that Audrey will know the Lord at a very young age and be steadfast in her commitment to Him. Audrey will impact many generations to come and will be bold about her faith. Her name means "Noble Strength".
6 comments:
Awww, she's so cute!!!
I just saw your praise!!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!! I put a PRAISE by your name!!!!! SO EXCITED for you!!!!!
Julie,
I saw your name on Kelly's Prayer Blog and wanted to send you a note of congrats!
I also saw that you are doing or have recently finished Beth Moore's Believing God. I am doing this Bible Study too and it has opened my eyes tremendously. It has seemed so appropriate for this stage in my life!
Julie, I saw your wonderful praise on the prayer blog! Congratulations!! God is good! I hope you are doing okay!
You two are both adorable!! =-)
Awww...Mowsers is so beautiful! (So is her Momma. :)
Post a Comment