Friday, November 14, 2008

Making A Sacrifice

Wow I'm just in awe of how the Lord uses messages and videos to confirm something to me. My Pastor on Sunday spoke on "Standing Firm" on Sunday: http://www.springfieldfaithcenter.com/audio.asp and showed this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFpWZPRiknA. Well I wasn't able to hear the message on Sunday due to helping with kids choir and helping in the toddler room so I listened it today online while at work. What a powerful message and a emotionally moving video clip. Well after lunch I decided to go to another website that also has great speakers and messages. So, I started listening to this: http://www.lote.org/lotecommunity/media/video/wisdom_of_god.php. He mentioned the exact same scenario. I'm wanting to hear the Lord clearly, listen to Him, obey Him and submit to Him even if what He's taking me through hurts. I know that His ultimate purpose is for me to be shaped and molded into His image! I encourage you to take a listen to these messages and ask the Lord to reveal Himself to you. Ask for wisdom in the things that you're facing and will continue to face until He calls us home.

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Thanks for posting this! I will watch/listen to it this weekend!!!
Happy Friday Julie! =-)

Faith said...

Thanks so much for these links. I am desperately seeking the Lord's wisdom right now and want to do His will, whatever that might be.

Praying for you!