Monday, November 10, 2008

Taking Life For Granted

As I sit here today I'm reminded that by God's grace alone am I here today. He chose me for this time of my life to be right where I'm at. He's given me life and that's much more than I deserve. We serve an awesome and faithful God and sometimes we just need to humble ourselves and remember it's not about us. It's all about HIM and fulfilling the calling He's placed on our life while we're here for just a short time on earth. I don't know about you but I can't wait until I stand face to face with the Almighty God. What a joyous celebration it will be. God is so good and we need to step back and look at things with a eternal perspective not a earthly perspective. We have the hope and the security that the world searches after and the best part about it is ours is ETERNAL. As believers especially during this time in our country. We need to be a witness to our family and friends that aren't believers yet. They need to see and hear that we have complete peace in everything that's going on. Ya times are going to get tough but I'm pretty sure it's prophesied in the Bible so let's get excited :~) It's time for us to start sharing the love of the Lord with everyone we come into contact with. I couldn't end this without bringing just a little bit of politics into this post. I don't agree with Obama on some issues but you know what I'm going to stand behind him, support him and pray for him since he's the leader of our country. Let's pray that he has a radical encounter with our living God!

No comments: