Thursday, May 14, 2009

30 weeks! Mother's Day and Mommymoon

Wow I can't believe we only have 10 weeks left...eekkk. I had a fabulous Mother's Day celebrating it with friends and family. I was lavished on with gifts, cards and chocolate :~) What more could a girl ask for. I'm so excited for this weekend. My mom and I are taking a trip down south to Ashland (which is a cute little theater town) for a "Mommymoon". My mom has a whole day of pampering at the spa planned for us tomorrow. Combine that with shopping and taking in a play..it's going to be fabulous. We're leaving tomorrow morning and we will be back Sunday afternoon. It's supposed to be in the 80's too.... which for us Oregonians is some NICE weather!

Here's what's going on with Baby Nowacki:

Your baby's about 15.7 inches long now, and weighs almost 3 pounds (like a head of cabbage). A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds it, but that volume will decrease as the baby gets bigger and takes up more room in your uterus. The eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen; even after it's born, the baby will keep the eyes closed for a good part of the day. When they open, it will respond to changes in light but will have 20/400 vision —

No comments: