Sunday, January 18, 2009

New Table & Chairs


Well my husband and I have been busy posting and selling things on craigslist. I was just looking this morning for a couple of essential things for the babies room like... a rocker/glider and a dresser/changing table. I don't know how I stumbled across this listing, but it was quite the find. It's furniture from Dania which we absolutely love. We called on it and spoke to the nicest guy. When we showed up to look at the furniture, we saw a cross and two little kids kneeling and praying on both of their vehicles. Let's just say we totally hit it off. Their daughter was using a nifty knitter which is my new discovery and their son was playing an online video game. What a great couple and a divine appointment! Plus the best thing...they offered to deliver it to us..of course we said yes :~0

1 comment:

Keri said...

Craigslist is awesome! When I got out of college I bought a washer/dryer for $150....we just replaced them a couple months ago--but they were still running! I told my dad about it and now everytime I visit he has some new farm antique that he found. It's funny!