Monday, January 12, 2009

13 Weeks Already!!!


Here's what's going on with our baby and here's a photo of my growing belly :~)


Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs nearly an ounce.

5 comments:

Kendra said...

Why do they keep referring to your DAUGHTER as a "he"??? =)

Keri said...

Thanks for the congrats...I actually checked out your blog a couple days ago because I knew you were due in July. We are four days apart (I'm due July 24th). So exciting!

Kendra said...

HA!! LOVE IT!!!!!

Pam said...

i love that you put the progress of how big the baby is in relation to a food. :o)

Pam said...

the survey of boy vs girl is interesting--the margin's getting closer and closer...