Saturday, April 3, 2010

Hippity Hoppity 8 Months




So many things have changed in just the last month. I'm certainly fascinated by Audrey's language development. She's been working on her ma's, o's, ba's and I think recently discovered her tongue can move out of her mouth. She's been making some of the silliest facial expressions. She is constantly on the move (not yet crawling but she's getting places on her bum). She's so close, if only she could get one of her legs out from under her. No more bottles for her..she's graduated to her sippy cup (Nuk learners cup and Nuby) and she loves tipping them back. She loves standing, climbing up onto things and most of all laughing. Everywhere we go she is just the center of attention and everybody comments on how happy she is. We truly are blessed!

Yesterday we were able to get some Spring pictures taken. My husband and I picked out the pattern and fabric while Grammy made it :)

2 comments:

Keri said...

I love the dress and hat! Too adorable.

Keri said...

Ha, Luke is barely standing on his own. He can't walk or crawl. Poor thing. He wants to move constantly!
Audrey looks like she is doing so well, and continues to just stay adorable:)