

Happy 1/2 Year Birthday baby girl!! You make your dad and I so proud. Right now you are 26 1/4 inches and 17lb 5oz. You're wearing 6-9 month old clothing and you're in the 60-70% percentile in weight, height and head circumference and DRUM ROLL please.....you're cutting your first tooth and have been a champ through it. You love eating pretty much everything and drinking from a cup. You love to stand, dance and move whenever there is music. You're starting to talk quite a bit more and you get a huge smile and your face when I say mama or daddy. You wake up with squeals and laughter in the morning and it carries throughout the day. You're so full of JOY. Guess your middle name fits you quite well :) You've said ma..but not mama yet. I'm sure we'll be hearing some words soon.

1 comment:
Happy 1/2 year old Audrey!
Post a Comment