Thursday, November 12, 2009
Rollin' Rollin' Video
I know it's been a while since I've posted :) We are just having so much fun. Parenthood is so much fun. Audrey is such a wonderful baby. I have to be careful who I share my joys with because seriously she is such a text book baby who loves her schedule. Right now she goes to sleep at 7 wakes up at 1 then goes back to sleep and wakes up at 7am. I'm pretty sure we'll be able to cut out her night time feeding soon. She takes a couple 2-3 hour naps most days and she's such a happy baby. In fact, everyone asks me when they're around her if she's always this happy and my answer is yes. With a middle of name of 'Joy' what do you expect :) She loves to dance and sing...hope to get this on video soon :) I was able to catch this video last night and I couldn't believe that she did this is on queue. This actually isn't the first time she's rolled over. Wayne (my husband) and I were actually able to see her first time together and that was on October 24th. I need to get these milestones in her baby book soon or I'm going to forget them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
she is doing and looking great, yes u do tend to forget the 1st everything as time goes by. God Bless your Family tina
Such a big girl!!!!! What a nice schedule she is on for you =)
Seriously girl - she's a DOLL and she's got some major head-control going on there!! :-) My prediction is that she'll be walking by 11months! Hehe!
Post a Comment