
I can't believe how fast time flies by. It seems like just yesterday that we brought her home from the hospital. Audrey (Aj) is doing amazingly well. She's sleeping great through the night and she loves her bassinet and swing. She's a 'go' girl just like her mommy. We took her out 4 days after she was born to the mall and Red Robin and she did fabulously well. Nothing like feeding your daughter in a Target parking lot. We're getting her newborn photos taken by the same gal who took our maternity photos on Saturday. I can't wait. Sunday will be our first time back at church since having her and then we have a family shower to celebrate.
Still in shock that I have a little girl..I was mentally preparing to bring home a little boy. Love having a girl..all the dresses, ruffles and girly stuff :~)

4 comments:
Look at those FEET!!!!
Oh little miss AJ sure is precious!!!!!!!!
shes so cute!!
maddyforeman@yahoo.com
I know - isn't it just amazing how time flies?! It still boggles my mind...and I am still trying to find a way to slow it down :-) Glad she is so good for you - what a blessing babies are!! Ready for another yet? I am. :-)
stopping over from kendra's page....your little girl is adorable!! ;)
Post a Comment