Wednesday, November 5, 2008
God's Faithfulness
The Lord has had us on this journey for a while but I'm at complete peace with where He's taking us. I know that I serve a faithful and loving God who wants His character to be revealed through me. Whatever trials He takes me through I know that He's receiving the honor and glory and my dependence on Him is so much stronger than it was. I'm asking God during this time what He wants me to be doing. I have a strong passion for marriages, kids and women. I'm looking for opportunities to serve Him in my church and he's opened some new doors for me. I'm excited to see where He takes me. Right now I'm going through a 9 month (coincidence...I don't think so) Beth Moore series at church called "Believing God" and what a powerful and very timely study ;~). Last session, she talked about asking God to move the mountain that we're facing in our life. Well I'm realizing that maybe He has... He's just creating a different path for me to take and I need to be obedient and walk in His way. I'll admit some days are harder than others but God's mercies are new every morning! He's teaching me daily that I need to surrender to His call on my life and not try to control it...hard for us control freaks ;~)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Jules! Thank you so much for stopping by and for your sweet comment. I am so sorry that you and your husband are walking this difficult road as well, but I can tell by your writing that you are depending on the Lord to get you through. I also did Believing God and it was so challenging to me to believe and ask for a miracle, but also accept His perfect plan for me if He chooses not to work in the way that I want. I know that His ways are best and they will make sense in time. For now I'm just trying to lean on Him and draw closer to Him through this difficult season.
I will be praying for you too. Our God is able! Praying He moves the mountain or makes a way through it soon!!
Post a Comment