Friday, November 7, 2008

As We Pray To Be Blessed With Children

I found this on a ttc message board...I'm not sure who came up with it, but it reiterates what's in my heart and so many others who are waiting for God to bless them!

We thank you God for all the blessings you have provided us and for the eternal love that comes every day from your presence in our lives.

As we pray to be blessed with children:

We embrace your healing to restore our bodies, mind and soul from all that is keeping us from conceiving children so we can welcome the joy of parenthood into our lives.


As we pray to be blessed with children:

We strive to gain strength, patience and the ability to face the difficulties with high spirits, confidence and serenity knowing that your love and infinite wisdom are guiding our feet to the right path leading us to the children we have been waiting so long for.


As we pray to be blessed with children:
We open ourselves to your love and we humbly ask you, the creator of life, to grant us the precious gift that we so longingly seek: the ability to bring children to the love of our families, children whom we will raise to know your name and your infinite love.

As we pray to be blessed with children:
We ask for the energy and the vitality to take us through the challenges and rewards of pregnancy and to carry our children to term and to be blessed with a safe delivery.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

This is such a beautiful piece and such an encouragement to me. Thanks so much for sharing it.I stumbled onto your blog from one of your comments you left at Kelly's Korner. I'll keep praying for you!

Jess :)

Our Story said...

Congrats on your pregnacy. I came across you from Kelly's Blog. Our God is so good! I will be praying that you have a great pregnancy.