
Well we've entered into Fall and what a great reminder to know that every season comes with changes. I'm really eager to see what kind of changes take place in this season. I love this time of the year. The leaves changing color, the cool crisp mornings and yes even the rain that we Oregonians come to love :~) The Lord has really been teaching me and showing me during this "waiting" time that He's in control. When things don't make sense in our physical world, things make perfect sense in the spiritual realm. We're petitioning and praying fervently for God to bless us with a baby. He's given us this promise and we know in His perfect timing it will be fulfilled. I'm so thankful for this time that He's given Wayne and I so that we can really cultivate our marriage!

2 comments:
welcome to the blogging world!!
Hi, I came over from Kelly's Korner. I saw your comment on her blog. It sounds like we have a lot in common. My husband and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary this past May, I am 27, and we live in Oregon! It sounds like we share some fertility struggles as well...David and I had a miscarriage in Nov of 2006 and we have been waiting for God to bless us ever since.
I know what you are going through - this waiting is TOUGH!!!
I will be keeping you in my prayers, and keeping up on your blog- waiting to see God's handywork!!!
Blessings,
kendra
Post a Comment